Fullmetal Alchemist »"The world itself is imperfect. That’s what makes it so beautiful."
well he wasn’t lying about one thing
↳ Shingeki no Kyojin, not your average shounen animanga.
To people who followed me for one specific fandom, I am so so sorry
this mother fucker is the voice of nemo
shit i think i want to fuck nemo
this little fucker goes to my college— I’ve met him. To make matter worse, he’s sweet and shy. And hates it when people whisper “fish are friends, not food” around him.
oh my god
kitties are kitties no matter what size
That lion has one of the most majestic looking manes, that I’ve ever seen before.
#what the fucking shit why would you do this
math has never been my friend
Hey everybody, I’m working on a small project concerning the four Hogwarts houses, and I’d appreciate your help,if you’re willing. Here’s how:
- Please reblog this only if you are a Ravenclaw
- only reblog once, or you’ll throw off the numbers
- also, please do not heart, it’ll throw off the numbers too
- any violations I find will be noted!
- if you are a Gryffindor, please reblog this.
- if you are a Hufflepuff, please reblog this.
- if you are a Slytherin, please reblog this.
Thank you all for your help!
PS: If you’re not sure which house you’re in, pick one! But first, if you haven’t, take the Pottermore quiz.
Edit: Thank you for participating! Here is a link to the results I got.
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on